Friday, May 1, 2009

Return to sender.

Decent enough day.  Hit Lowe's in the morning, knocked out work by 1pm, and just woke up from a 2 hour nap that I desperately needed.  Very cute girl at Lowe's today, sent me a decent smile, but I wasn't feeling up to hitting on yet another gal who is probably 20.  Haven't been running into many 25-35 year olds out on the street lately.  Odd.


A long and painfully hot shower awaits.  Tonight I'm having dinners with a few friends (someplace new, I hope) and then hitting the road solo.  Called a few of the guys but none of them have the energy to go out, so it'll just be me barhopping.  Maybe an early night...

The weekend is going to be a joyful rest, with a TON of cleaning at home.  I started to go trough one of my "Must Sort" boxes and it's gotten bigger in the past 4 weeks.  Lots of junk to toss, bills to shred, and probably letters to respond to.

I've out of my horny phase today for some strange reason, which should give me ample energy to focus on a good cocktail and maybe some decent hipster-watching.  Liz decided to stay in tonight (her boyfriend is over), and a few of my gal pals are going to Boystown, where I might head if other areas are boring.

0 comments: